What is Luxe Box, you ask?
Luxe Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 4-5 deluxe beauty samples to your doorstep in a chic box. The samples range from skincare and makeup to fragrance, body, and haircare. What’s more? These samples have been hand-picked by their beauty experts, so they are confident you will enjoy them!
Luxe Boxes are just $12 each (or $10 if you get the yearly subscription) ... and postage is free.
- Monthly subscription - You pay for one month at a time. Your subscription is automatically renewed once a month.
- Quarterly subscription - You pay for three Luxe Boxes upfront and your subscription is automatically renewed once every three months.
- Yearly subscription - You pay $120 for 12 Luxe Boxes (and you get two Luxe Boxes free!) and your subscription is renewed once a year.
Because it's their one year anniversary, there is a card which contains wildflower seeds to plant.
It's a nice touch that the sticker says the Luxe Box was made for me.
Ta-da! Here's what's inside ...
- 1.2ml sample sizes of CK one Shock for Her, Vera Wang Lovestruck and Marc Jacob OH, LOLA! (nominees for the 2012 Canadian Fragrance Awards). 50ml sizes retail from $45 to $79.
- 15ml bottle of CK one Shock for Him - 100ml size retails for $65
- 30ml sample of Kerastase Masque Age Recharge - 200ml size retails for $60 - I wasn't sure what to do with it. The French instructions on the container say to put it in my hair and wash it out after five minutes (which is what I did). The English instructions say to put it in wet or dry hair afterwards (like a balm?).
- 14 gram sample of DDF Advanced Firming Cream - 48 grams retails for $140
- 2.8ml sample of Cargo Glitter Top Coat - full size retails for $18
You can get your own subscription here.
I've been debating signing up for the Luxe Box. They sound so neat. And I love your new blog design. So pretty!
Ooo you got a good one! Mine came yesterday too and I can't wait to try the new lotions and potions!
Very interesting! Thanks for the 'heads up'. I just signed up but I'm on the wait list - I'll let you know when I"m in!
Never heard of that before. Enjoy your treasures.
First time I've heard of these. What a neat surprise, I'll have to look into it.
You got a really great box! I wish I have received the glitter top coat. I reserved it but never got it! I wonder how the Kerastase is!
Post a Comment