It came in a hot pink make-up bag.
Here's what was inside ...
- Lash Card - 10 costs $6.99 ~ two sample = $1.40 (up to four uses)
- Femme Couture Lightning Lash Mascara - full size sample $14 ~ sample size of 2 oz (usage - up to six months)
- Cyberderm H20 Hydration - 50ml costs $60 ~ sample size =?? (up to 10 uses)
- Cyberderm Every Morning Sun Whip - 50ml costs $3 ~ sample size =?? (up to 2 uses)
- Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme - full size 59ml size costs $9 (up to 5 uses)
- Johnson's Baby Oil - 88ml (usage: up to six months) = $0.95
April 19, 2013 update - Glymm announced they were shutting down. Alas, I still had three months left in my subscription.
Which box is your favourite? I was thinking of buying it for Christmas for my friend who has everything.
LOVE the pink bag it came in!
Click on these links and you'll see what I've gotten from them:
can't wait to see what we get next month!
Post a Comment