It was raining for the first few hours so we stayed inside.
It featured craft breweries from Ontario and elsewhere in Canada including:
- Amsterdam Brewing [Toronto, ON]
- Black Oak Brewing [Etobicoke, ON]
- Beau’s All Natural Brewing [Vankleek Hill, ON]
- Brick Brewing [Waterloo, ON]
- Cameron’s Brewing [Oakville, ON]
- Duggan’s Brewery [Toronto, ON]
- Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery [Barrie, ON]
- F&M Brewery [Guelph, ON]
- Garrison Brewing [Halifax, NS]
- Great Lakes Brewery [Etobicoke, ON]
- Hockley Valley Brewery [Orangeville, ON]
- Lake of Bays Brewing Co. [Baysville, ON]
- McAuslan Brewing [Montreal, QC]
- Mill Street Brewery [Toronto, ON]
- Muskoka Cottage Brewery [Bracebridge, ON]
- Nickelbrook Beers [Burlington, ON]
- Niagara’s Best Brewery [Niagara Falls, ON]
- Propeller Brewery [Halifax, NS]
- Thornbury Village Cidery [Thornbury, ON]
- Tree Brewing [Kelowna, BC]
- Unibroue [Chambly, QC]
- Wellington Brewing [Guelph, ON]
Because of his teeshirt (it said "Save water, drink beer"), Gord had his picture taken by a reporter for a local paper.
Gord and some beer wenches ...
The music was excellent!
Gord and Darlene enjoying Garrison's beer from Nova Scotia.
They also liked Flying Monkeys' hoppy beer.
It was nice once the rain stopped so we sat outside.
Admission included a mug to take home.
Darlene bought a cool teeshirt.
Here are Darlene and I ...
This guy was having his bachelor party at the festival ...
... and Darlene and I were asked to sign his teeshirt.
My favorite beer was Muskoka Cottage Brewery's cream ale (I hadn't heard of it before). My least favorite was F&M Brewery's strawberry beer (I dumped it).
It was a fun time and I hope they have the festival next year.