After losing his parents to a car accident at a young age, Nick Chester was raised by his grandfather, the wealthiest man in Nashville. When he chooses to socialize, he has a never-ending list of exclusive events and beautiful women vying for his attention. Yet he never lets himself forget that everyone has an agenda.
Beth can’t resist Nick’s charm and accepts an invitation to dinner, despite her deep-seated insecurities. She proves she’s nothing like other women Nick's dated and learns to trust him in return. But just as the last of their resistance crumbles and true love is within reach, challenges from Nick's past threaten to destroy everything and force Beth to reveal her most guarded secret.
Rich boy meets girl, rich boy and girl fall in love within a couple weeks, a catastrophe occurs which break up the rich boy and girl, but in the end true love reigns.
I don't usually read contemporary romance novels but I've been reading heavier stuff lately so it was a nice change. I enjoyed the writing style and it was a quick read. I liked the characters and could feel the spark between them.
I didn't think the catastrophe was as big of a deal as it was ... but we needed some tension, right?
I'd recommend this book if you are looking for a romance with a happy ending.
I participated in this virtual book tour and received a copy of this ebook at no charge in exchange for my honest review.
Here are the other tour host participants:
- Monday, November 5 - Book Review at Romance in Review
- Wednesday, November 7 - Interview at Examiner
- Thursday, November 8 - Interview at Blogcritics
- Friday, November 9 - Guest Blogging at The Story Behind the Book
- Monday, November 12 - Book Review at Books Books and More Books
- Tuesday, November 13 - Guest Blogging at The Writer’s Life
- Wednesday, November 14 - First Chapter Review at Literarily Speaking
- Thursday, November 15 - Interview at Literarily Speaking
- Saturday, November 17 - Guest Blogging at The Book Vixen
- Monday, November 19 - Character Interview at Beyond the Books
- Tuesday, November 20 - Interview at Riverina Romantics
- Wednesday, November 21 - Interview at Between the Covers and Guest Blogging at Book Review Club
- Monday, November 26 - Character Letter to Santa at Literarily Speaking
- Monday, December 3 - Book Review at Inside BJ’s Head
- Tuesday, December 4 - Interview at Laurie’s Non-Paranormal Thoughts & Reviews
- Wednesday, December 5 - Book Review at Sara’s Organized Chaos
- Thursday, December 6 - Book Review at Everyday Is An Adventure
- Friday, December 7 - Interview at As the Pages Turn and Book Review at Read It All Reviews
- Saturday, December 8 - Book Review & Guest Blogging at My Life. One Story at a Time.
- Monday, December 10 - Book Review at Mommy Adventures with Ravina
- Tuesday, December 11 - Interview at Books Books the Magical Fruit
- Wednesday, December 12 - Book Review & Guest Blogging at My Reading Table
- Thursday, December 13 - Book Review at Teena in Toronto and Book Review at My Devotional Thoughts
- Friday, December 14 - Book Review at The Bunny’s Reviews
- Wednesday, January 2 - Book Review at Loves 2 Read
- Thursday, January 3 - Book Review & Guest Blogging at Always a Book Lover
- Friday, January 4 - Book Review at My Life in Stories and Book Review at Kaisy Daisy’s Corners
- Monday, January 7 - Book Review & Guest Blogging at Jersey Girl Book Reviews and Book Review at Everyday Is An Adventure
- Tuesday, January 8 - Book Review & Interview at Amy’s Book World
- Wednesday, January 9 - Book Review at Ashley’s Bookshelf
- Thursday, January 10 - Book Review at Books Books and More Books
- Friday, January 11 - Book Feature at Hanging Off the Wire