- Free souvenir mystical winter photo shoot with high-res download
- Free hats, mask, noisemakers and other party favors for every guest
- Largest balloon drop on the mountain!!
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Mystical Winter Sweets Station Raffle drawing with amazing prizes
- A must see magical winter midnight countdown
- Amazing resident DJ Xstream and special guest the legendary DJ Double J
- Beer, shooters, champagne, and mixed drinks (non-premium) $3!!! 8pm to 1am
We got there about 11pm and were in a line-up outside (in a bit of a snowstorm) for about ten minutes, even though we had tickets.
When we got in, the place was jammed ... waaaaay overpacked for such a small venue.
It took a while but we grabbed some drinks and found a place to stand.
All of a sudden, the DJ yelled, "Ten seconds to F-ing 2013!" and started the countdown. Huh? No bubbly?
We hung out for a bit after that and were back in our room by 1ish.
Overall, not a stellar party and not worth $60 each. The tunes were good as was the vibe. The drinks were cheap once you made your way through the line-ups. I never saw the photo booth and the countdown definitely was not "must see" or "magical".
Sounds like it could have been a great time if there were a few less people. I would have felt very claustrophobic in that crowd!
Post a Comment