Do you want to feel confident about the financial decisions you make?
Have you ever felt frustrated talking about money with your loved ones?
You are not alone. Unfortunately, most of us were never taught how to think and communicate about money. The Money Code is a modern tale of one person's journey to uncover the five secrets to living his one best financial life. Through his voyage, you will learn how to:
- Prevent bad decisions about money
- Identify your Money Mind - Fear, Happiness or Commitment - and how it affects every financial decision you make
- Use a custom checklist to improve your entire financial life
- Clearly discuss decisions about money with the ones you love
- Finally take control of your financial life
This book is meant to help you understand yourself and those around you as well as provide you with a road map for making sound financial decisions. The Money Code does this by using a fictional character named Jack. After he and his wife split up, Jack's sister suggests he get in touch with The Alchemist, who will change how he makes decisions about money.
The Alchemist urges Jack to log onto his website and complete exercises (the chapters are set up as if Jack is actually on the website) to learn the five money secrets:
- Your life will be filled with tough choices
- Your entire life is determined by how you make decisions
- Your biases will affect every decisions you make. There are three Money Minds ... (1) Help protect us from pain (Fear), (2) Help us do the things that make us happy (Happiness) and (3) Help us look after the people we love (Commitment). I did the Money Mind test and have a Happiness Money Mind (I've learned over the years not to be so impulsive when making decisions and take a step back to think about it) followed closely by a Fear Money Mind
- You will be distracted by things that really don't matter
- You must have a good process to make good decisions
I received a copy of this ebook at no charge in exchange for my honest review.