This is a cute short book to have handy when you only have a minute or two, want to read something mindless and don't want to get into anything heavy.
Here are some examples to give you a taste:
- Afghan hound - Not to be confused with a Bedspread boxer.
- Tramp O'Lean - She was a slender Irish call girl.
- Boo-Bees - These are hecklers at a honeycomb talent contest.
- Sell-A-Bit - They can't all be good salespeople.
- Nap-Kin - There is something special about sitting back on a quiet Sunday afternoon and having a snooze with your loved ones.
In the back of the book are pages so you can record your own puns under headings such as "Puns that are lame" and "Puns about the weather".
There were some typos so the editing could have been a bit tighter.
I received a copy of this book at no charge in exchange for my honest review.