- add wow to your images with simple, little-known techniques that change a good shot into a great shot
- get pin-sharp, perfectly composed & correctly exposed images, time and time again
- choose the best camera and identify only those essential accessories - take stunning portraits of your family and friends
- earn cash from the sale of your images to pay for your hobby
This guide, with its mix of non-technical language and humor, is unique. Award-winning photographer Alistair Scott presents a selection of his best tips that will help you take better photographs … and profit from them. Covering everything from buying your equipment, through operating the camera’s controls effectively, to techniques for portrait, landscape and family photography. These tips will have you shooting like a pro.
I like reading books about photography. Gord and I have taken classes and I'd like to get better at it. Books remind me of this.
This book's chapters include:
- Kit and Caboodle
- How to be a Sharpshooter
- Compose Yourself
- The Light Fantastic
- Shooting People
- The Call of the Wild
- Be a Good Sport
- Child's Play? No Way!
- High Days ... Holidays ... Houses and Other Things
- Take Case
- Earn from your Camera
This is a good book for beginners. I found it explained things in an easy-to-understand way without getting too complicated. As it is fairly high level and doesn't get into too many details, it whets the appetite so if you want to learn more about how to do something, you can either research it online or get another book.
There were some colourful pictures to show what the author was talking about.
Post a Comment