Indoor grills are very popular (especially the George Foreman grill). Millions of consumers rely on this kitchen appliance to create low-fat grilled food without the fuss of an outdoor grill or leaving the kitchen.
125 Best Indoor Grill Recipes includes tantalizing recipes that work anytime - from quick weekday suppers to weekend entertaining:
- Blackened Red Fish - the sizzling southern flavor of New Orleans
- Greek-inspired Beef Souvlaki with Tzaziki Sauce
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Caesar Burger - Caesar Salad crossed with a hamburger
- Portobello Mushroom Burger - the ultimate in vegetarian cuisine
- Three Meat Panini with Provolone - a simple sandwich taken to new heights
- Shrimp Satay
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Honey Dill Salmon with Dijon
- Teriyaki Chicken
More than 2.5 million indoor grills are sold each year. Indoor grill-chefs will love these great recipes and practical indoor grilling tips and techniques.
When I got this book, I didn't realize it was for indoor grills (like the George Forman grill). I thought it was for recipes you can grill indoors. But looking at the recipes, I'm sure they could be adapted ... or perhaps I should go buy an indoor grill!
If you are considering buy an indoor grill, the author discusses the differences between the different types. And if you have one and are new to indoor grilling, there are some tips.
The chapters are:
- Salads and side dishes
- Main entrees - beef
- Main entrees - chicken and turkey
- Main entrees - fish and seafood
- Main entrees - pork, lamb and veal
The recipes list tips, if you can make things ahead, variations, etc. Here's an example of a dessert ... sounds yummy!
The only thing that was missing with the recipes for me was the nutritional information (calories, amount of protein, etc.).
I received a copy of this book at no charge in exchange for my honest review.