"The Big Bucket List Book" will change the way you look at the world and empower you to reach for all of the big and little things you want to achieve.
Gin Sander offers 133 fresh ideas for infusing your life with a bit of glamour, adventure and style - whatever your budget. Learn to make your next chapter the most enriching and personally fulfilling of them all ... and maybe change the world while you’re at it!
Gin Sanders offers you ideas at any point in your life (starting out, midway through a career or winding down workwise) if you want a challenge, a touch of glamour, and a sense of satisfaction, enjoyment and accomplishment in your pursuit of a well-live life.
There are a variety of ideas to check out and they are organized in categories:
- Galas, parties and get-togethers: marvelous ways to mix, mingle and meet new friends
- Thrill your taste buds: food and wine experiences
- Make your mark: irresistibly fun DIY activities and skills
- Life is learning: must-know new skills
- Create and inspire: art, film, theatre and more
- Giving back: make your mark
- Off the beaten path: one-of-a-kind travel experiences
- Epic experiences
- Glamorous goals and getaways
In the table of contents, there is a dollar sign next to the ideas so you'll have an idea of what's inexpensive and what's higher in cost.
Depending on your circumstance, some of ideas are doable and others may provide you with a goal to work towards. The author offers some tips in achieving some of your goals such as asking your friends to join so you can split the cost, put money away in a special account, volunteer, etc.