I should have gotten a box each month. I got three before they changed their membership format. I could either get my remaining $80 back or I could go on the quarterly plan and have an $80 credit. Because I chose to stick with it, I would get this new quarter box at the old price.
It came in the same good quality box ... rectangular rather than the usual square one.
Here's what was inside ...
- 7ml sample of Philosophy Hope in a Jar moisturizer - $7.50 value
- 2.07ml sample Lancôme Cils Booster XL mascara base - retails for $23 - I used it this morning (Sept. 5) before I put on mascara and it did indeed make my lashes seem longer.
- 50ml sample of Paco Robanne Lady Million body lotion - $14.43 value
- 3ml sample of Madonna Truth or Dare eau de parfum - $2.72 value
- 5ml Kérastase Elixir Ultime oil for softness and shine - $2.16 value
- Loose Button exfoliating pad (it fits on my hand)
- Set of Sally Hansen Salon Effect Real Nail Polish Strips (Laced Up) - $8.50 value (it smells like nail polish)