In response to consumer demand, we've decided to add more value to this comprehensive book with an additional 16 color photographs, which takes the total photographs up to 32. All the outstanding elements in this essential guide for anyone who wants to explore the wide-ranging nutritional and health benefits of juicing are still here: A market-leading 350 recipes - delicious fruit and vegetable juices, tonics, cleansers, digestives, teas, roughies, smoothies, milk and coffee substitutes and frozen treats. Information on the seven body systems, including their importance to good health along with diet and lifestyle changes that will keep each system working as well as it can. Details on 80 common health concerns, with recommendations on how to use natural foods to combat each condition. 128 illustrations of fruits, vegetables and herbs, plus information on their uses and healing properties, and advice on purchasing and storage.
Gord and I have a Nutribullet and we use it every day. It also does a great job in pulverizing things and I've used it as a juicer so that's why this book caught my eye.
The chapters are:
- Introduction - benefits of juicing, benefits of pulping and juicing machines
- Healthy body systems - information on the seven major body systems as well as diet and lifestyle changes that will help keep these systems working as well as they can
- Health conditions - what to maximize and eliminate, healing foods and healing juices for a variety of conditions
- Healthy foods - fruits, veggies, herbs and other ingredients
- Recipes - juices with fruit and veggies, for healthy bodies, roughies and smoothies, specialty drinks and frozen treats
- Appendices which include food allergies, an elimination diet and herbs to avoid in pregnancy along with a glossary, a bibliography and sources.
There are many delicious recipes that I'd like to try. There are lots of colourful pictures that make them irresistible!
If you have a juicer and you want some ideas, you'll want to get this book.
I received a copy of this book at no charge in exchange for my honest review.
i am such a fan of juicing!! I fell into it by my ex leaving his expensive juicer at my house! I've done the green juice thing for a while but my all time most favorite juice is oranges...and a carrot! Oh...em...gee!!
Post a Comment