I’ve been blogging since 2005 and I find the concept of social media in general interesting. I enjoy blogging because it’s a way of sharing my life with others. Even if no one is reading it, I’m still having fun. Ha!
While this book focuses mostly on corporate bloggers, there are a couple chapters at the end directed to personal bloggers.
The chapters include:
- The common traits of successful bloggers
- Communications skills – dreaming, persuading, teaching and curating
- Why a business should blog
- Attracting readers Coming up with content
- Making your blog pay
- Comparing the blogging platforms (Blogger, Wordpress and Tumblr)
- Helpful tips (like not putting too much in the sidebars and footers, etc.)
This was a good basic book for someone who is considering starting a blog, either for their company (large or small) or a personal one. There are several blogs used as samples that you can go to to see what they are doing right.
I received a copy of this ebook at no charge in return for my honest review.
Post a Comment