- Stay up to date with current trends and discover new niche brands
- Every month, GlossyBox delivers a mix of 5 exciting product samples packed in a beautiful box for you to test at home
- Join for just $21 a month - cancel any time
- Delivery is free!
I'm assuming I got two boxes because the Prevage Day Intensive Anti-Aging Moisture Cream SPF 30 in the January box expired the day after the box arrived and GlossyBox said they were going to fix it for anyone who got the expired product.
The boxes are so pretty!
Here's what was inside them ...
- Givenchy Gloss Interdit No. 3 Coral Frenzy - 3.5ml sample - 17.50 value - used it and like it
- Essence Quattro Eyeshadow - full size - $3.99 value - used it and like it
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Ultra - 6 strips - full size - $9.99 value
- Macadamia Natural Oil Heating Oil Treatment - full size (30ml) - $13.50 value
- Anatomicals You Need a Blooming Shower! Rose and Jasmin Body Cleanser - full size (150ml) - $3 value - smells and feels great!
- Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day/Night Cream Sachet Duo - 1.5ml sample - $0.56
- Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalypus & Sage Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy Sachet - 5gram sample - $1.60 value - smells and fees great!
- GlossyBox Cupcake Kit
Total value of each box (not including the cupcake kit) = $50.14.
I must say that I was very happy with this month's box ... getting two was awesome!
You can get your own subscription here.
March 6 update: I received a Givenchy Gloss Interdit No. 3 Coral Frenzy in an envelope in the mail today ... I don't know why.