Unlike Luxe and GlossyBox, it didn't come in a pretty box.
When I unwrapped the paper, I discovered a pretty make-up bag instead.
Here's what was inside ...
- La Fresh Eco-Beauty® Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover - full size: 18 pads/$9.99 - sample usage: 10 nails/wipe ~ I wasn't impressed with these. One sample should have taken care of 10 nails ... I had to use both samples and then use more nail polish remover. The only thing good about them is that they smelled nice.
- Clark's Botanticals Smoothing Marine Cream - full size: 50 ml/$115.00 - sample usage: 10-14 uses
- Salvadore Dali ItIsDream - full size: 60 ml/$54.00 - sample usage: 35 Sprays ~ I'm not crazy about the smell :(
- Belvada Duo Lipstick | Harmony - full size: 3.4g/$20.00 - sample usage: up to 16 months.
- Cosmetic Bag - full size: $12.00 - sample usage: forever ~ I like this. The lipstick colour is nice and stays on well. The lip balm on the other end feels nice too.
- Vitamine & Sea Perfect Skin Solution - full size: 45 ml//$68.00 - sample usage: up to 5 uses
I thought it was a great deal for $10!
April 19, 2013 update - Glymm announced they were shutting down. Alas, I still had three months left in my subscription.