It's taken the book How Not to Act Old : 257 Ways to Pass for Phat, Sick, Hot, Dope, Awesome, or at Least Not Totally Lame.
Seven things were listed ...
- Unstrap the Rolex - The young don't wear a watch because they can get the time on their cell phone.
- Don't leave a message - Young people figure the other person will see their number in missed calls and reach out if they want or need to talk.
- Don't spout any history - If it happened before 2001, who cares?
- Don't block the aisle in the grocery story.
- Don't fear the wax - Waxing "down there" is one of the major differences between younger and older women.
- Don't yell into your cell.
- Don't cook a roast - Apparently no one under the age of 40 knows how to roast meat and they don't want to know.