Do you ever wonder if there is more to your pet's behavior than meets the eye? Sometimes their antics are more than just random behavior. Can we learn something about ourselves by watching them?
I believe so and Climb that Fence take that Leap is a compilation of personal, inspirational animal stories and the life lessons we can glean from them.
After enjoying these stories, hopefully you'll enjoy more quality time with your furry friend and know what it takes to Climb that Fence and Take that Leap!
I love reading books about animals!
The author tells stories about his cats and turtle and provides lessons that we can learn from them. The lessons are:
- See things as they are
- Just keep digging
- Climb that fence and take a leap
- Whatever it takes to make it
- Exploring keeps me alive
Here is an excerpt about his turtle, Ben ...
It's a cute book and is a quick read. It's a good way to remind us to get out of our comfort zone, set goals and enjoy life.
I participated in this virtual book tour and received a copy of this ebook at no charge in exchange for my honest review.
Please check out the other tour hosts and leave a comment as the author will be awarding a $50 Amazon gift card to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning!
Here are the blog tour hosts:
- October 21: Teena in Toronto and Uplifting Reads
- October 22: Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
- October 23: Stephanie's Book Shelf
- October 24: Book 'Em North Carolina
- October 25: Rambling Voices in My Head and Vicki's Angelfish
- October 28: Bunny's Review
- October 29: Unabridged Andra
- October 30: Welcome to My World of Dreams
- October 31: WriterAshleyL
- November 1: Farm Girl Books
- November 4: Sharing Links and Wisdom
- November 5: My Devotional Thoughts
- November 6: Straight from the Library
- November 7: It's Raining Books
- November 8: Deal Sharing Aunt