From Amazon.com ~ Bestselling author, Harvey Mackay, reveals his techniques for the most essential tool in business--networking, the indispensable art of building contacts. It's his last word on how to get what you want from the world through networking. For everyone from the sales rep facing a career-making deal to the entrepreneur in search of capital, Dig Your Well explains how meeting these needs should be no more than a few calls away. This practical book distills Mackay's wisdom gleaned from years of "swimming with sharks," including:
Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty is a must for anyone who wants to get ahead by reaching out.
- What kinds of networks exist
- How to start a network and how to wring the most from it
- The smart way to downsize your list--who to keep, who to dump
- How to keep track of favors done and favors owed--Is it my lunch or yours?
- What you can do if you are not good at small talk
Good book to read on networking.
Post a Comment