- Quick-Roasted Lemon Thighs
- Parmesan Oven Fries (Toss sliced potatoes with olive oil, Parmesan cheese and pepper; spread out on a cookie sheet and bake in 425F/200C oven for 30 minutes, turning once)
- Sautéed zucchini and red bell pepper slices
- Fresh fruit
Preheat oven to 425F (200C).
- 6 fresh thighs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp Worchester sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place chicken thighs in a glass dish just big enough to hold them in a single layer.
- In a blender or mini chopper, combine garlic, lemon juice and Worchester sauce; purée until smooth. Coat chicken with mixture and leave at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Arrange chicken on a rack in foiled-lined roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt. Roast in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
I used drumsticks instead of thighs. And I didn't purée the ingredients since I used chopped garlic and liked the bursts of the little bites of garlic.
I thought the chicken was really good ... the lemon and garlic really came through. It was supposed to have "wonderfully crisp skin and moist meat" ... the meat was moist but the skin didn't get crispy at all. I even left it in the oven for 45 minutes.
I made the roasted potatoes. I don't like Parm cheese so didn't include it. They were good ... I make potatoes similar to these often but I also add lemon juice and garlic.
Instead of sautéeing the red pepper, I just cut it in half and baked in along with the chicken and potatoes.
I'd make this again ... it was quick and easy. Next time I would try leaving it in the oven for 60 minutes rather than 30 minutes.