In a market saturated with "cat shaming," "Pussweek" gives cats their claws back. With an intelligent editorial voice of their own, these cats don't want dumb memes - they want you to stop secretly filming and posting them on the internet, and they want to empower all of the other feline friends out there who are sick of human nonsense.
- With their own forum, these feisty cats provide a rare look into the private lives of felines everywhere
- Filled with articles of a caliber of humor that are clever and a little bit edgy, while still not above a well-placed cat pun
- A collector's edition featuring some of the series' most popular articles, like "Top 20 Most Satisfying Things to Push Off a Table," "Playtime is Over: The Out of Control Hand that Touched My Furry Place," and "Somewhat Effective Workouts for Extremely Busy Cats," as well as tons of all - new material from cats who have a lot of dirty laundry to air
Every cat owner has wondered ... What the heck is my cat thinking?' ... and "Pussweek" will hold all the myriad answers in one big volume full of outrageously cute (and simply outrageous) cats.
From scandalous pawparazzi pics to revealing litter quizzes, hairy exposès to tell & tail interviews, you will finally find the feline empowerment that lies within you - and don't take a doggone no for an answer.
Pussweek: A Cat's Guide to Feline Empowerment is a book written for cats by cats ... it's a parody of fashion and celebrity gossip magazines. There are lots of stories, columns, quizzes and advertisements directed toward cats who are obviously more intelligent and superior than we humans including:
- Gossip & Style - Who Wore it Better, Bitch Stole My Look and who's been spotting doing things.
- My Day as a Dog - What it's like to need constant love and attention.
- Top 20 Pee-Worthy Hotspots - We've been toiling and soiling to find you the best spots to do a nice widdle.
- The Poop Quiz - What does your litter box say about you? It's talking sh*t probably.
- Going Postal - What should you do when your scratching post is just not enough.
- Exposing the Nip - The catnip debate continues.
- Boxing Day - It's a cardboard life. Or is it? Yes, yes it is.
- Creeper Alert - 5 signs your human might be a cat-obsessed nut job
- Top 20 Things to Push Off a Table - Let's take things down a notch. To the floor, specifically.
Pussweek is a fun and amusing book and cat lovers will enjoy it. As a head's up, the language is colourful at times. It's full-colour and loaded with fabulous pictures of kitties. Here are some examples: