It is a buffet and there is lots to choose from ...
- Freshly baked breakfast pastries, waffles and maple syrup, scrambled eggs, double smoked bacon and country style sausages.
- Flavor abundant salads, cold cuts, domestic and international cheese tray, Caesar salad station, freshly baked breads.
- Delectable array of shellfish to include cold poached lobster, peel and eat shrimps, salmon darns, pickled and smoked fish, New-Zealand mussels, seafood salads.
- Carving station of Roasted beef strip loin and Maple-Mustard glazed ham.
- Signature dishes selection including, roasted pork loin, chicken casserole, fish catch of the day, Pasta del giorno, potatoes, vegetables, rice pilaf.
- Scrumptious dessert selection of homemade cakes, tortes, mousses, pastries, cookies and much much more. Fresh fruit tray and fruit salad.
There were six of us. Here are Amanda and Pat.
Here are Angie and Vitra.
And here are Jen and I.
It was great to get together and get caught up!