A 75 minute float in 11 inches of water with 1,000 pounds of salt!
They gave us some stickers when we left.
Floatation Therapy enhances your overall well-being. Floatation tanks are a simple yet powerful tool used to improve everyday life. The practice is used by many: yogis, athletes, chronic pain sufferers – Everyone and anyone seeking serenity, relief and relaxation.
- Absorbed through the skin during a floatation therapy session, magnesium can regulate blood pressure, assist in detoxification and the prevention of cardiovascular disease
- The floatation environment provided by floatation therapy aids in injury recovery, reduces chronic pain, and promotes relaxation. Reduced pain from various sources (stress, rheumatoid arthritis, accidents, fibromyalgia)
- Increased circulation, greater muscle relaxation and reduction in physical stress. Decrease your recovery time after working out!
- A one hour floatation therapy session is roughly the equivalent of 4-6 hours of deep sleep
- Altered states and hypnosis
- Develop/enhance your mediation and mindfulness practices
- Mood enhancement
- Pleasant memories
- Floatation therapy assists with the return back to work after a lengthy time off, be it from maternity leave, short-term disability, or worldwide pandemic
- Reduce stress, depression and anxiety via the increased production of dopamine and endorphins, the neurotransmitters responsible for mood elevation — also known as happiness!
- The primary precursor to stress, cortisol production is slowed down while floating, allowing for deep states of rest and relaxation
- R.E.S.T. is not a placebo, it is an active treatment methodology
- Increased creativity and originality
- Improved muscle range, tone and control for increased athletic performance
- Enhanced learning (includes memory, recognition) and cognitive performance