Kipple, who by his own admission is not the "brightest bulb in the box,” received a heart transplant seventeen months ago. His life changed from the moment he woke up in the recovery room. In fact, he’s not so sure where he ends and his heart takes over. As strange as that sounds to her, Jane cannot deny what she witnesses after spending just two days with Kipple. It becomes clear that nothing is what it appears as Jane is drawn into a deep rabbit hole with dark webs and darker crevices that force her to operate on the other side of the law. With the police hot on Kipple’s tail and a devious faction intent on finding him first, Jane is caught in the middle and realizes that solving this crime could have fatal consequences.
With themes as diverse as immortality, regeneration, resurrection, transformation and death, author Laurel Dewey tackles this latest Jane Perry novel with originality and plenty of suspense. "Finding yourself,” takes on a whole new meaning in KNOWING.
Here's an excerpt ...
Laurel Dewey was born and raised in Los Angeles. She is the author of two nonfiction books on plant medicine, a Silver Spur nominated Western novella, hundreds of articles, and three other novels in her Jane Perry suspense series, Protector, Redemption, and Revelations along with the Jane Perry novelettes An Unfinished Death and Promissory Payback and the story collection Unrevealed. She is also the author of the novel Betty’s Little Basement Garden.
I participated in this virtual book tour. Here are the tour host participants:
- January 6 - Showcase: Teena @ Teena in Toronto
- January 19 - Guest Post: Beth @ Beth Art From the Heart
- January 28 - Review: Kimberly @ Kimberly's Bookshelf
- January 31 - Review: Rick @ Rhodes Review
- February 7 - Review: Wendy @ Minding Spot
- February 25 - Review: Elizabeth @ FrugalMomEh
- February 27 - Guest Post and Review: Nicole @ bless their hearts mom
- February 28 - Review: Jo @ Writers and Authors
- March 1 - Interview: J.C. @ J.C. Martin, Fighter Writer
- March 2 - Review: Mary @ Mary's Cup of Tea
- March 4 - Review: Tina @ Smoochiefrog Reviews
- March 6 - Review: Kathleen @ Celticlady's Reviews
- March 7 - Review: Gina @ Hott Books
- March 8 - Review: Vicky @ Deal Sharing Aunt
- March 12 - Review: Victor @ Vic's Media Room
- March 13 - Review Laurie @ Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews