I started the Heel Detox today ... I've done it a couple times in the past (it was recommended by a naturopath).
Deeper than a usual detoxification!
Detox-Kit stimulates the key organ systems involved in the drainage and detoxification process. It helps relieve symptoms of illness caused by an unhealthy lifestyle and exposure to toxins. Detox-Kit stimulates the body’s natural processes of elimination to cleanse itself of toxins and restore balance to the body.
Detox-Kit contains 3 homeopathic preparations:
- Lyphosot - supports the lymphatic system
- Nux vomica-Homaccord - stimulates the liver as well as the gastrointestinal excretion pathway
- Berberis-Homaccord - supports the kidneys and gallbladder
- Supports the organs of excretion and stimulates cleansing processes
- Helps eliminate toxins and restore balance to the body.
- Gentle, well-tolerated and easy to use.
I like it because it's easy to do (just 30 drops of each in 1.5 litres of water a day for three weeks) and there are no special foods to eat. Needless to say, you should eat as healthy as you can to have it work the best. I never feel any different after doing it but hopefully it's done what it is supposed to do.
I've done the Isagenix cleanse a few times. While I liked the results (nine pounds lost in nine days) and felt great on days 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, I didn't like days 1, 2, 8 and 9 when all you can have are four capfuls of Cleanses for Life, six Isagenix snacks pellets, two Natural Accelerator Capsules and lots of water. I don't do starvation well.
Do you detox?