Friday, September 19, 2008
Find your dating niche
There is an interesting article in today's Toronto Star about finding your dating niche online ... some of which are:
* Forever young ~ Those who believe life (or maybe a second, third or fourth life) begins at 50
* Spaceship shmoozin' ~ For lovers of Star Trek, Star Wars, sci-fi and various other dimensions
* Find a date to please Bubbie ~ Those who wish to meet a nice Jewish girl or boy without the angst of finding them the Woody Allen way
* on the same page ~ People who find Chaucer sexier than Clooney; failing that, people who might know who Chaucer is
* Double your odds ~ Those who go both ways
There are also groups if you have a love of horses or the bucolic life, or if you are tall.
Or if you'd rather get out from behind your computer and jump into life feet-first, you should check out my friend, LeeAnn's activities group, Single Horizons for some fun events!
If you were going to start an online dating site, what would be your niche?